Phone: 815-230-5256 | E-mail: email@example.com
"Our mission to bring great people and great organizations together formed the foundation that has made iLink Resources grow to who we are today"
The employment market is constantly changing and we at iLink Resources are dedicated to listening to your goals, determining your capabilities and connecting you with the employment opportunity that best suits you. We have relationships with companies and organizations of all sizes and industries that are continually searching for people just like you to add value to their operation.
We at iLink Resources have been successfully providing a full range of recruiting employment services to multiple areas throughout the country for over 18 years. Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service possible and take every opportunity to ensure the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Current Job Openings
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Experience: 0-8 years
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculating lay out rights-of-way and/or street dimensions and angles
- Constructing dimensional relationships of one part to another and a relationship of various parts to entire project, utilizing knowledge of engineering practices and mathematics
- Creating a preliminary and/or final sketch of proposed drawing, using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment
- Modifying drawings as directed by engineer or design coordinator
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
E&I Engineering Manager
New Orleans office
The candidate will be responsible for the overall performance, goals, and objectives of the E&I engineering department.
Seeking an Electrical Engineering Project Manager / Electrical P.E. (St. Louis, MO)
Job Description: We are seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer (P.E.) in St. Louis, Missouri. Candidate will have experience in the design of utility, transmission, and power distribution projects. They will be responsible for engineering design and technical support for projects related to new and existing substations (typically involving voltages up to 230kV).
Seasoned Electrical Estimator needed in McCook, IL. Ideal candidate will have over 12 years’ experience and knowledge of Accubid Pro software.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER NEEDED IN CANFIELD, OH
EXPERIENCE WITH OVERHEAD CRANES AND MILL BUILDINGS A PLUS
MECHANICAL ENGINEER NEEDED IN BOLINGBROOK, IL. MUST HAVE AUTOCAD, NOZZLE PRO AND CAESAR II.
Seeking a Piping Designer for client in St. Louis, MO. Candidates MUST BE local to the St. Louis area.
Must be proficient in CADWorx and have chemical or refinery industry experience!
Office in Chicago, IL needs an experienced Accountant. Previous experience in the Construction industry required. Must have a working of knowledge of Quickbooks or SAGE.
For More Information. Contact us
Our Vision, Our Values:
- We are professional in every aspect of our business
- We insist on integrity
- We build long term relationships
- We “go the extra mile” to deliver service to our clients and temporary associates
- We are decisive and embrace growth opportunities
- We make commitments and set meaningful goals
- We measure results and recognize and reward achievements
- We leverage technology, innovation, and teamwork to satisfy our customers
- Client Solutions